What did you get up to this weekend?
We SLEPT in!
Our little human alarm clock didn’t go off at 6:00 am, so we stayed in bed till 7:00 am – not just on Saturday, but Sunday too!
I know, it wasn’t the longest lie in but I honestly can’t remember the last time we slept until 7:00 am. So, it was a real treat for us.
Our kiddo has always been a good sleeper, but waking up at 6 am has been the norm for the past 6 3/4 years. He’s at an age where he can get up on his own, go downstairs to watch cartoons and make his own breakfast – I’m talking a bowl of cereal – but he still chooses to loudly announce to us each morning “I’m ready to wake up!”
I’m a morning person, so the early mornings don’t bother me. But every now and again it’s nice to sleep in, even if it’s only an extra hour.
Here are a few links from around the web:
- These look so light and fluffy and ’tis the season for pumpkin everything so, I’m sure I’ll be making them next weekend.
- Now that the weather has changed ever so slightly, I’ve got my eye on this sweater for daytime and this one would be perfect for date night!
- Will you be ditching the dye anytime soon? I myself can’t decide but clearly, Jennifer Aniston has made her decision.
- Time to rethink Rose All Day ?
- Check out this California cool home.
- The secret to properly bake a potato.
- My husband is going to do this in October and he thinks I should too!?!
It’s time for me to workout. So, let’s do this Monday!
Image: Life + Style ReDesigned